Radiant Living #6: Alignment will break you
Welcome to the 6th Sunday edition of Radiant Living! This week, we’re talking about alignment.
Sign up for Radiant Living newsletter | Krystal Ariel delivers expert advice on living your best life every weekday and Sunday. Get it sent to your inbox.
Yesterday, I celebrated the Autumn Equinox with a medicine ceremony. This was my intention, “Connect with the Source and experience alignment.” That’s exactly what happened but not as I had expected. I thought alignment would make me feel good – and it did! But first, it made me uncomfortable.
Alignment is uncomfortable! If you’ve ever had braces, you know that in order to align your smile, you’ve gotta go through some pain and discomfort. Same thing if you’ve ever dislocated a bone. The key to alignment is honesty. When you are real with yourself about what needs to be done, and you choose to step forward into it, that’s when alignment happens and that’s when the universe rewards you.
Brief discomfort for long-term relief and ultimate well-being. Ready to align?
5 Ways to Align Yourself
- Stop Bullshitting Yourself! That’s what Sadhguru says.
- When we are honest about who we really are, we have the opportunity to align. You need to watch this one!
- Brutal honesty can leave us feeling shame for finally seeing our “ugly”. No blame.
- Wise and compassionate words from Maya Angelou.
- This last one is a prompt for your card deck, shared by my friend Jess Jett. Ask your deck, “What am I not seeing?” If you do not have a deck, try this free one-card reading from Labyrinthos.
In order to align, we need to remove the obstacles that we ourselves have placed in our path. Honesty is the broom that sweeps away all of the bullshit that blocks our way. Approach what you see with love and compassion.
We all have good and bad within us. We cannot escape it. It’s like bacteria, the good and bad co-exist, it’s just a matter of which one is thriving in any given environment.
Don’t be so hard on yourself with what you find, just make the necessary corrections and move on. #Alignment
I LOVE YOU, BEAUTIFUL HUMAN!
A daily micro newsletter to motivate and inspire your personal growth and well-being