Radiant Living #11: Stay Consistent
Welcome to the 11th Sunday edition of Radiant Living!
Sign up for Radiant Living newsletter | Krystal Ariel delivers expert advice on living your best life every weekday and Sunday. Get it sent to your inbox.
After last week's introspective dive into the art of "doing nothing," ☺️ we shift our focus this week to a trait that stands as a pillar for many successes: "consistency." While there's power in stillness, there's also immense power in persistent, unwavering action.
Imagine a droplet of water falling onto a rock. Alone, it seems insignificant. But when it falls consistently, over time, it has the power to wear away even the hardest stone. Such is the power of consistency in our lives.
5 Insights to Fortify Your Consistency:
- Routine Matters. Establishing a daily routine is one of the simplest ways to foster consistency. Put everything on your calendar and do it until it becomes a habit.
- Small Steps, Big Impact. Instead of focusing on massive actions, think of small, consistent steps. Over time, these add up to create significant change.
- Track Progress. Journal your journey. By documenting your consistent efforts, you can visualize your growth and stay motivated. Brian Tracy shows you how!
- Stay Accountable. Having someone by your side can make all the difference. Whether it's a buddy or a supportive group, having a cheering squad can boost your consistency. If you're looking for a tailored approach to this, consider joining us at Radiate Coaching®. Our program not only provides the tools but also the community to keep you on track and help you shine brighter each day.
- Celebrate Consistency. Don’t just wait for the end goal. Celebrate your commitment to consistency itself!
While change is the only constant, it's consistency that molds that change to our benefit. Think of it as the heartbeat of progress. In the spaces between our biggest efforts and achievements, it's the quiet thump of consistent action that keeps our dreams alive. ✨
I'll leave you with a thought by James Clear: "We don't rise to the level of our goals; we fall to the level of our systems."
This week, let's strive not just for occasional spurts of greatness, but for consistent actions that elevate our everyday.
STAY CONSISTENT, STAY RADIANT!
Much love to you my friend,
Get Featured On The Website
The Radiate website is getting a makeover. I'm looking for testimonials for the new site. If you find value in Radiant Living and would like to be featured, reply to this email and send your love. I am so grateful for you. 🏻
Enjoying This Newsletter?
Help it grow 🌱– Share it with a friend.
Subscribe here to get on the list for next week.
A daily micro newsletter to motivate and inspire your personal growth and well-being